Explore your new home
Breathe in the fresh air from the woodlands around you. Our 225-acre campus in Unity, Maine is surrounded by hills and forests—a world waiting for your discovery. Step inside one of our residence halls, classrooms, or research facilities to see Unity life in action. You are always welcome here.
Take a look around.
See what makes us unique.
Schedule your visit
Whether you have already enrolled at Unity, or are only starting your college search, we invite you to visit. If you schedule your visit after October 1, we will even help you complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
You may also be interested in:
- Unity college weekend experiences. Sit in on a class, explore campus, and talk with advisors.
- Overnight visits. Once you enroll, get a feel for Unity student life by staying in a residence hall overnight.
- Tours for transfers. Students wishing to transfer into Unity are welcome to tour and meet with admissions staff.
- Campus tours. Schedule an individual tour for a more personalized experience.
- Travel incentives. If you live outside New England and visit and enroll, we’ll give you a $500 gift card to the campus store.
If you are touring Unity with a group, please see our group visits page.
We recommend viewing our campus map and directions for instructions on getting to Unity by air, train, bus, and car.
Ready to become a Unity student? You can always apply online and visit us later.